Benevolence Health Center is a federally qualified health center offering the highest level of patient and clinical care, patient safety and education.
Since 2005, BHC has provided quality health care and excellent educational programs to the under-served and uninsured in Southern California.
Our goal is to be a beacon of hope for minorities and economically disadvantaged communities.
We regularly serve more than 5,000 families each year, providing community access to medical, dental and mental health clinics, including adult day health care centers, case management, youth programs as well as HIV/AIDS and prevention and treatment.
At BHC, we exceed expectations with compassionate and affordable care
We promote a comprehensive care, assisting individuals and their families from birth through the senior years, regardless of ability to pay.
Benevolence Health Centers have an integrated system of care that emphasizes and prevention, and an individuals total health. We believe this is the best way to help alleviate unnecessary trips to already overextended emergency rooms, thus also reducing the total cost of providing care to the uninsured.
- A non-profit Community Health Center
- A "patient-focused" approach
- Patient and their families are the center of our care team
- Each staff member is committed to a personalized professional approach to health
- Honest and cooperative relationships with patients, families, employers and other health partners.
Corporate Head Office:
1010 Crenshaw Blvd, Suite 100
Torrance, CA 90501