THE BHC DIFFERENCE
We provide the following services onsite:
- Diagnosis and treatment of most common diseases, such as cough and colds, high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoporosis, fevers, STDs and HIV, pneumonia, Work and School Physicals etc.
- Prenatal and Post-natal Care
- Gynecology, including pap smears, colposcopy, etc.
- Pediatric Care
- Geriatric and all Internal Medicine Cases
- X-rays and Ultrasounds, and many more
BHC is one of the largest providers of HIV/AIDS services to Latinos and African Americans in Los Angeles County. Our services are comprehensive, from prevention counseling and treatment to potential inclusion in clinical trials.
Our youth programs are designed to help teen mothers and partners understand the health, social and economic challenges of having a child at a young age. Our goal is to provide good health and education on becoming good parents while also continuing their own education, all in an effort to decrease the number of teen pregnancies.
As for health education, we have long believed that knowledge leads to power over your individual health. Our health education programs include smoking cessation clinics, and diabetes seminars.
BHC also offers drug treatment and prevention services, all geared towards creating a healthier outlook on life.
We provide ultrasounds, x-rays, pulmonary stress tests, EKGS and other diagnostics services on-site.
We also regularly train staff members in various medical competencies to ensure key medical information is accurately conveyed to all of our patients in our increasingly culturally diverse and growing community.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.